01. Where I have worked
Software Engineer & Consultant @ The NextGen GmbH
2021 - Today
- Driving change in multiple projects as a Midlancer
- Helping companies transform their industry by developing next level software applications
- Consulting companies regarding cloud environments and architecture
Frontend Developer @ rola Security Solutions GmbH
June 2020 - 2021
- Accompanying the transformation of a Java Swing client to an Angular enterprise web application.
- Conception, creation, implementation and testing of component systems, which can be used in different domains.
- Active in the national security customer environment (police, Bundeswehr and co.).
Full Stack Developer @ medienpark GmbH
September 2015 - June 2020
- Development of webshops with an in-house solution based on the Symfony PHP framework
- Merchandise management system connections, Google 360 solutions, payment providers (Klarna, PayPal, Santander, Computop)
- Logistics system with route planning, customer management and invoice management
- Always with a keen eye for the frontend
Web Developer @ desire-solution GmbH
March 2014 - November 2014
- Design and development of websites from different industries
- Implementation of Photshop and Sketch designs in HTML & CSS
Web Developer @ Unodesign GmbH
sporadic in 2011
- My first steps as an intern. I have always been interested in development and agency work, which is why I started at the age of 13 to gain first practical experience and to learn from people who knew and could do more than me.
- My tasks here were the implementation of HTML, CSS and JS websites as well as smaller PHP scripts.
Development & Support @ Nice Teamspeak Server
- This was where it all started and I developed my interest for developing applications.
- Development of web interfaces.
- Implementation of automated systems for server management.
- Supporting customers that ordered Teamspeak servers from us.
02. Featured projects
At the end of last year I have started my own tech podcast called Software Café. The podcast is in German, but also has a few English episodes. This podcast is dedicated to all the developers and tech enthusiasts out there.
Poco is a German furniture brand that sells qualitative furniture for a reasonable price. I have worked on several parts on the frontend and backend part.
- Recommendation Engine
Leiner is an Austrian based furniture store which focuses on the upper price segment of furniture. I have worked on the Design, search optimization with Elasticsearch, implementing Google 360 and the whole checkout process.
- Payment Gateways
03. Other things I have worked on
For over two years I maintained the OwlCarousel2 a jQuery Slider Plugin. After two years of supporting it I decided with the colleague I was maintaining it with that it was time to deprecate the OwlCarousel as other Frameworks became more and more prominent.
- Open Source
- jQuery Plugin
React Notion Blocks
The official Notion API is currently in beta status. There are many great repositories supporting the unoffical API but my goal with this project is to provide unstyled React components for the currently officially available Notion blocks, that then can be styled via CSS.
- Open Source